Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Small Little Update

It's been a while since I've posted. I have so many pictures I want to upload from the last few months, I just need to get a spare moment to do it. Unpacking in our new place these last three months has been very slow because we've been waiting for the seller to have everything go through probate. The good news is that probate is scheduled to be settled on Aug. 12th. So there are lots of things we want to do with the home before we fully move in but we can't really do that until it's our home. I'm taking a summer semester class too which is almost over. I've been extremely busy with this alone... add in keeping up with what each of the kids have in their lives  -  it's a good busy though. I'm very happy. 

We love our area here!! I absolutely adore all our neighbors. We've made instant strong friendships. Words are hard to express how incredible this has been but we have connected on so many levels with so many more than we have anywhere else. We really hit the jackpot with golden people. 

More good news and updates to come. Life is so good. I am richly blessed beyond measure!

No comments: