Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Friday, August 9, 2024

Micah's 1st Week in Carmen w/ Elder Clifford

7-31-24

I'm genuinely so mad right now.
I wrote a nice long heartfelt email to send to you guys, but it didn't send, so I copied it to send it again, but it didn't copy, and I lost the one that was sitting in my outbox. No way I'm writing all that again, especially on my phone.

Well, I had a great week, moved areas over to Ciudad del Carmen, and got a new comp, Γ‰lder Clifford, who's about to end his mission. Saw a couple amazing miracles, got a new signature and city added to my guitar, and yup.

This whole incident would've been avoided if I didn't attach photos to my nice long heartfelt email, so I'm giving in to the peer pressure and sending out the link to my Google photos. Good heavens.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6EQGsyziwiQDJLmj9

This is the Lord's work y'all, and I'm so grateful to be a part of it, even on the days where I lose my nice long heartfelt email that I was so excited to send to all my adoring fans.

Okay bye πŸ‘‹






This restaurant has since been destroyed because the owner had a beef with the president of Carmen. There were gunshots and riot police and all that πŸ‘.




Nothing like a boiling caldo on a terribly hot day.






Woof!


Yummy

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”



Wow!

Got a new record for distance 🀠.

First salad I've had that had dressing on it.

I have yet to try a Margarita pizza as good as the one from Brick Oven.

I technically ordered spaghetti, not alfredo, but oh well.

Mexico is already getting ready. Bruh!

Baptism of Mari. She was a lady I was teaching in my last area, but I got moved a couple days before her Baptism, sadly. She's the most true convert I've met so far.




 

No comments: