Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Wednesday, March 19, 2025

Micah's 3rd Week in Gaviotas Sur, Villahermosa with Elder Rankin

 3-12-25

Howdy again!

Honestly, didn't really feel like sending out an email today, but I said I would do it for the remainder of my mission so here I am.

Today, although it didn't count as a mission baptism, I did get to baptize Nora! (She asked me to)

So, because, as it turns out, her mom was actually a member, and since she's only 8, she counted as a baptism for the ward, and not a convert baptism, but she asked me to baptize her, so I'm very grateful that I got to participate in that!

I love baptisms so much! I would love to be able to baptize more in the mission honestly, but I'm so eternally thankful for the baptisms I have been able to participate in during my time in Mexico!

On that note, tonight, I testify of baptism! This beautiful, first covenant that we make with our Heavenly Father, is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

For those of you who have not been baptized by authority in Christ's restored church, I invite you to look for the missionaries near you, and take this incredible step!

For those that have already made this covenant, I plead with you that you stay true to your covenant!

I solemnly testify that, as you take the sacrament at church each and every Sunday, you will feel more spiritual strength in your life! You will be newly cleaned of your sins as you partake of those sacred emblems! It is an incredibly powerful, spiritual opportunity that God has given us to be baptized, receive the gift of the Holy Ghost in our lives, and renew that covenant every week!

Of this I testify, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Okay, that's all for now. Bye bye! 👋



I got her, but I made the loop too big so she just kinda hopped out of it.

The funny thing is that it's actually a gang sign...



It's called pejelagarto, and yes, you can eat it! But we ate a different fish that night. 
We got to try the pejelagarto though.


Nora got baptized!!


Waffle Chito, first time back in almost 6 months.

Average Ward Mission Correlation Meeting


A (false) flower arrangement I made for an old lady in the ward.
We passed by to visit her and she had some flowers she wanted to rearrange so, I just did it for her.

No comments: