Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Saturday, April 26, 2025

Micah's 8th Week in Gaviotas Sur, Villahermosa with Elder Harrington


Corraling the Blues - Colter Wall

Definitely need to work on my slides, 
and maybe just make the guitar solo part better in general.




4-16-25

Alright you absolute goons, y'all don't get a subject title today.

So, we found a young man named Tilo Alexander that, from the first contact, said he wants to get baptized and serve a mission, so he's getting baptized this Monday!

Got a reference from a member of a family of five who live a little ways down in the middle of nowhere in our area in a place called Torno Largo.

I had never been to Torno Largo before going down there to find the family, but on our first trip down, we found the family of five, my comp got bit by a dog, and I got my leg swarmed with ants while pissing on a post.

Second time going down to Torno Largo, took the wrong combi (janky bus/van things) and got dropped off in the middle of nowhere, so I just stood there roping a fence post and taking pictures of cattle until a nice little pochi (three wheeled Indian motor car things) came and took us the rest of the way.

Overall, my Torno Largo experiences have all been kinda rough. 10/10 would not recommend. 


For my testimony this week, I testify of the atonement. In this Easter season, we commemorate the events leading up to the resurrection of Jesus Christ, and what his sacrifice and resurrection mean for us in our lives.

Christ, in the garden of Gethsemane, felt every pain that you have felt. He paid the price of every sin you have committed. He felt it all.

Christ loves you so much, that he not only felt your pains, but even offered up His own perfect life as a sacrifice for you so that you can find joy and peace in this life and, one day, return to His presence, and have the promise of a better, eternal life to come, free of pain.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

(John 15:13)

I testify of these things, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Cool Easter video 👇👇

Greater Love | Easter 2025

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/video/easter-videos/greater-love-easter-2025?lang=eng

Cookie (left) and Coco (right)

☝These are gifts the family who got baptized gave us. From Jose' and Hany☝

150th anniversary of the May 5th Batalla de Puebla

Crocodile tooth.



Blue clay nails!




Subway and a Rootbeer felt super American today.
I just like my ropes!
I need to build myself a roping dummy to practice on once I'm back.

There he is, I found him.



No comments: