Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Sunday, July 13, 2025

Micah's 5th and Last Week in Nanchital - with Elder Vargas

 6-16-25

Okay I guess it's time to summarize what I've been up to the last 7 weeks.

□ I turned 20

□ Started a new transfer

   • New comp: Élder Vargas

   • New area: Nanchital, Veracruz

□ We found Apolo

□ I obtained a new lasso

   • I lost my wallet the same day

□ Went to Coatza to report a crime

□ Went to Villa to get a new green card

□ Apolo got baptized

□ We finished the Transfer

   • I'm getting a new companion on Wednesday

□ P-Days were changed to Monday

I think that's about it.

I testify of the hope inspiring gift of repentance! Please don't think of repentance to be something to avoid or be ashamed of. Repentance isn't a punishment, it's one of the biggest blessings God has given us!

God wants to forgive you!

"Behold, he who has repented of his sins, the same is forgiven, and I, the Lord, remember them no more."

(D&C 58:42)

In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Okay bye 👋

I'll be home in 3 months. 

Send me an email if you want 👍






I knew I needed a haircut. I didn't think I needed it that bad.
Pretty classy, I know!


Apolo got baptized.
Farewell of Elder Vargas





No comments: