Driving lessons with Miriam.
Miriam returned home from girl's camp looking beautiful. She had a great time!
Joseph being an awesome dad, as always.
Celebrated the 4th of July with hot- air balloons, parades, and fireworks
Spending time with grandpa.
Millie drew her first face.
Playing in the river up Hobble Creek Canyon.
Kaylee celebrated her 10th birthday! It's hard to believe she's this old already. She's so tiny, people still think she's six. I love my adorable little Kaylee!

Micah made an Infinity Gauntlet out of cardboard. Isn't it amazing!!!
We camped and river rafted in Flaming Gorge with Joseph's sisters Lee and Ellen and their families. Miriam, Kaylee, Chandler, and Joseph all were brave enough to do cliff jumping.
(I couldn't cliff jump because I am still recovering from a neck injury with two bulging discs and some nerve damage... but that's another story. The doctor I'm seeing says I dodged a bullet. I'm very lucky I'm not a quadriplegic. I'm grateful for miracles!)
We visit dad at his work every week. Miriam was trying to push Kaylee into the Provo river that runs behind dad's work, so I pushed Miriam in... and that's how the war began.
Ahhh, wet hugs!
Ahhh, wet hugs!
Joseph had his work party at the Beach Resort a short distance from his office. We had a great time together as a family. I really wanted to do the Flow Rider but couldn't because of my dang neck injury. We still had a great time though with all the other attractions.
Celebrated my 40th birthday with some old friends at Game On.
Maucks, Kahlers, and Us :) We had a BLAST!




















No comments:
Post a Comment