I know that we have a loving Father in Heaven who hears our prayers, even the ones we can't seem to find words for, those deep longings of the soul to touch heaven, to be known by God and to know Him. So many personal experiences have happened this past year that have made me feel like I'm being cared for and watched over in a very tender, careful, special way. I don't know how to describe it and don't think I could if I tried. Who would even believe me?
I am overwhelmed with gratitude and feel like I have witnessed what the windows of heaven pouring down really means. My prayer is, "Please God, help me to pay it forward, show me those I can lift or help because I have been carried and lifted so very much! Help me to open my eyes and be where I need to be in the right moments. Most of all, help me to notice which of my children at times need me most and how I can be there for them. Help me to see what needs Joseph might have and grant me ability to fulfill them."
No comments:
Post a Comment