Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Happy Birthday, Kaylee!

 Kaylee turned 15 this month. She is full of love and life. She's hilarious, she loves to tease and play!

  I started homeschooling my kids when Kaylee was only one year old. I've steered all of them clear from starting any kind of public school until they are in high school.  

Kaylee is my social butterfly though, more social than any of my other kids. She loves to chat with her friends and can't ever sit still long enough to read a book. My older three have never cared one bit about the social aspect of school but Kaylee cares a great deal. So it is no surprise when I say that she is the only one so far who has shown this much excitement for starting high school. 

Kaylee is a friend to everyone she meets regardless of who they are. She has the biggest heart in the world. She's also a day-dreamer. If you've ever seen the movie Mitty with Ben Stiller - you'd understand when I say that Kaylee drifts off like that. I love this girl and wouldn't change her for the world!










No comments: