Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Friday, November 3, 2023

Micah's 3rd Week - Provo MTC

 So, nothing much happened this week, but here's a picture of mi compañero and I, as well as a video of me eating a spoonful of extremely salty tapioca and getting $20 for it. Easiest $20 of my life I must say.


Along with this, I've just been thinking about how wild it is that God can use a bunch of young, immature, stupid, and wild men to further His great work. I look at myself, my companion, the members of my district, and the other missionaries here, and how much growing up they, as well as I, still have to do. I am genuinely shocked at how many farts and poop jokes I hear throughout the week. I'm not saying this to disrespect the other missionaries, or put myself above them, I'm saying this to illustrate the point of who God calls to spread His gospel, and He makes it work. All things really are possible through Him.

I bear my testimony that this (the gathering of Israel) is the greatest work taking place today, in both heaven and on earth, and I'm so happy to be a part of it. En el nombre de Jesucristo, amén.

Finally, I've got just under 2 weeks until I'm in Mexico, so that's pretty rad.




No comments: