So this pretty much wraps up the CCM (MTC) for me.
I fly out to Mexico on the morning of the 16th, just a few days away, so that's pretty rad. Soy muy emocionado por Mexico porque Mexico es no frío.
I started SYL (Speak Your Language) aka HSI (Hablar Su Idioma) earlier this week. That means I have to speak español everywhere, as opposed to just speaking español in my language classes, so that's also pretty rad.
During my time here I got to attend 2 devotionals with members of the 12 apostles! The first was with Neil A. Anderson, and the second was with Dieter F. Uchtdorf. So here's some of my favorite quotes from each of those devotionals;
Neil A. Anderson
"Even the least of His glories surpasses all understanding."
"The choices in life are principally between good and evil."
"We treasure things the world doesn't treasure."
Dieter F. Uchtdorf
"You (the missionaries) are the extended arm of Jesus Christ."
"Just as vital as what you do, is who you are, and who you are becoming."
"Faith is a principle of power."
"Having faith in Jesus Christ means relying completely on Him."
"You need to be your first and lasting convert. Make sure you are a convert for life!"
"You are always in the middle of your mission."
I'm very grateful for living Prophets and apostles, and I testify that these men, the quorum of the 12, and the presidency, are called of God to lead His Church in these latter days. En el nombre de Jesucristo, amén.
In other news: since I'm going to be in Mexico in a few days, I'll probably start taking more pictures and posting more updates on Facebook, so if any of you have Facebook and want to friend me to receive more updates, here's the link to my profile: https://www.facebook.com/micah.rawlins.77?mibextid=ZbWKwLOr simply look me up if the link doesn't work. Micah Rawlins, my picture is a cow.
And finally, here's a picture of some doodles (inspired by the mobile game No Humanity),👉![]() |





No comments:
Post a Comment