2-5-25
I'm writing this email kinda last minute, so I probably won't write much.
I've been getting a better feel I think on how to be a District Leader, so I've been less stressed about that these days. Today, we did our first district counsel in person! All the previous ones had been over video call due to the distance between us and the Elders in Las Choapas, but they've decided they're gonna make the trip over here every P-Day from now on.
I hope that will help unify the district more so that we can start to see more success in each of our areas.
"... I say unto you, be one; and if ye are not one ye are not mine."
(Doctrine & Covenants 38:27)
So yeah. Next week is the last normal P-Day before we reach transfers again, so, in 2 weeks, I might be leaving Agua Dulce behind. But who knows.
Anyway, quick testimony.
I testify that God is our loving Heavenly Father, that we are His children, and that Jesus Christ is His only begotten Son
I know that this work, of which I am so blessed to be a part of, is the work of the Lord. In no other way could it possibly work.
I testify that the heavens are open, and that God continues to be a God of miracles, and He continues to reveal His word through His prophets.
I testify that Joseph Smith was the first prophet of this dispensation, called to restore the fullness of the gospel of Christ to the earth.
I testify of these simple, fundamental truths, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
If you feel like chatting a bit, shoot me an email! I'd love to catch up with some of you guys! I always appreciate the few emails that I get! 😊






























No comments:
Post a Comment