2-12-25
I got sick again!!
Yeah so that basically sums up my week.
The work is going pretty slow right now. Not many people in teaching, no one that's really progressing, but oh well.
Sunday, I started to not feel so great, so we went home and I rested.
Monday, I felt worse, so I stayed home all day.
Tuesday, I felt a bit better, rested until lunch, then after lunch we got back to work.
Now it's Wednesday again, I feel pretty good, but I kinda lost my voice, so yup.
Anyway, overall, things are going fine. This is the last week before transfers, so we'll see if they end up taking me out of this place or not. I can't say I'll exactly miss Sweetwater once I'm gone, but I'm so grateful for the miracles I've seen in this area.
My testimony today is that the Lord knows you! He knows you personally. What you've been through, what you're going through, and He's here to help you! Whatever is going on in your life, you don't have to go through it alone, because Christ already went through it all. You'll always have a friend in Christ. He will always be your comforter! Just open your hearts to see His hand work in your life!
In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
So yeah, shoot me an email! I'd love to catch up with you!
Anyway, until next week!
Angélica helping us find people to teach.
[Some guy responded with a rude comment]
Elder Gonzalez
He's dead.













No comments:
Post a Comment