Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Monday, August 14, 2023

Happy Birthday, Chandler!

22 years ago- I held this boy in my arms for the very first time๐Ÿ’•... and now... HIS arms could chuck me 30 ft across the room (In fact, last time I tackled him, that's pretty much how it went down).๐Ÿ˜ณ Let's face it, kids are more fun the older they get. ๐Ÿ˜ My life would be boring without him. Chandler makes me laugh every single day. I'm so grateful for the relationship we have!๐Ÿ’• He's such a good young man! He has a passion to defend what he loves: freedom, family, and religion. I'm so proud of him!
Fun fact:
He's been working as a drafter for an architect since he was 16 and he writes music as a hobby. 


Miriam's current mission companion, Sister Santos, saw a photo of Chandler and said, 
"Oh Gloria! What a blessing!"๐Ÿ˜‚

No comments: