Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Sunday, December 24, 2023

Miriam's 6th Week in Pirassununga -New Companion -Sister Rojas

 Well, we had transfers again this week and what a week it was.

Wednesday was Sister Harwood's last day, so that afternoon we said goodbye to her and her companion, Sister Cruz stayed with us. 


That night we had a ward activity, and it was super fun. Our investigator Fábio came and brought his wife and 3 kids. Even with everyone being extremely competitive and loud, when the games ended and we were just talking, Fábio said he loved the activity. He and his wife both said that we had an atmosphere that was better than any other place they had been.

I thought that was cool that even with everyone being super loud, they still felt something different. That is the power of the House of God. A group of good, covent people gathered together to have fun can still invite a spirit stronger than any other place in the outside world.

After we got home, waited anxiously for our transfer information where I discovered that I would be training.

Soo that's happening now. I have a daughter, as they say in the mission.

Thursday we spent in Sister Cruz's area and we bought esfihas for dinner. Not much more happened that day.

Friday we went to Piracicaba where we met all of the new missionaries, and soon after we're assigned our companions. 

I am now training Sister Rojas from Peru. She's super cute and super ready to work.

I'm not going to give a full report today because we're wandering around the city so I'm really distracted and tired.

But here's my spiritual fact of the week: God is a God of miracles, whether they be big or small. That's what I learned this past week.












No comments: