Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Thursday, May 16, 2024

Micah's 14th week in Coatzacoalcos w/ Elder Kay

 

I stood in the sprinklers because I haven't done that in a long time. 
It's also my first time feeling cold in a long time.

They clearly took a business class.
Empanadas

I bought a suit jacket.

Some members that left with us.



A Shinto shrine with a South American twist.

Rootbeer




I found a Hoonigan fan 👍... or rather, I found his car.




I'm not exactly sure what happened but it's raining ash and it's really smokey outside.... so, that's cool.




It's a Mexican Stand-off in the middle of the street. Who's gonna back down first. LOL! What the crap?

He is justice. He is the night. He is Batman!



No comments: