Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Miriam's 8th week in Leme - Sister Brum

 

Well, this week wasn't quite as eventful as last week with the discovery of Sister Brum's favorite neighborhood and all, but we had a good time making fools of ourselves on the so-called exercise equipment they've got around the city. I don't have any pictures and uploading videos doesn't work with this blessed cellphone I have, so for those of you who want to see, you'll have to ask my parents to show you the videos in my Google Photos.

We did have a churrasco yesterday with our bishop, and I helped myself to some chicken heart. Absolutely delicious and highly recommended for anyone who's never given it a shot. It's better than the cow stomach I ate a few weeks ago.

Oh, a miracle we had was the following: we received a referral named Luiz Saturday afternoon, and Saturday night we taught him a quick lesson and invited him to church, and he came! He really liked the experience, and he said he felt a deep peace while he was there.

Aaand that's it for the week. This week was chillin'.

Here's yet another talk for y'all to read.
I listened to this one this morning while studying the Plan of Salvation. Elder Uchtdorf testifies of the love of our Heavenly Father for each of us and His desire to bring us home to Him. We we're sent here to wander; we were sent here with a purpose, and our Heavenly Father is there to help us every step of the way.

Your Wonderful Journey Home






No comments: