9-11-24
Howdy folks.Just thought I'd shoot out un chiquitito emailThe work is going good, the area is pretty rad. I've felt very impressed recently to put a stronger focus on the restoration of the fullness of the gospel of Christ in all our contacts and lessons, so that's what I'm working on.RIP Élder Clifford. It was a pleasure to serve with you. 🫡Igual, les presento mi hijo, Élder Wilkes.That's right y'all, I'm a trainer now. I'm leading the area, teaching him Spanish, and trying to set a good example and teach him correct principles. But anyway, he's from Idaho, and he's been in the mission field for a week now.Shoutout Élder Hopkins! You sly lil dawg.I testify that the gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored, that Prophets speak today as God's chosen servants, and that the Book of Mormon stands as the most powerful witness of Christ today. Read it, and ask God. You will receive an answer.
I was trying to let him go but the grey ones bite.
I made new matching tiny iguana ropes for me and my comp.
Shoutout to Elder Hopkins from my district in the MTC. We now live in the same house!














No comments:
Post a Comment