Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Sunday, October 20, 2024

Micah's 10th Week in Carmen w/ Elder Wilkes

 10-2-24

I didn't really know what to write in this email, but I figured since a year ago today I started my mission, I should probably write something.

So yup I'm at my year mark and that's pretty rad. A dude that was in teaching for a while with several other missionaries finally decided he's ready to get baptized, so that's gonna happen next week. We have to find a new house so that's also happening, and yup that's about all I can think of.

Welp be sure to tune in to General Conference this Saturday and Sunday and hear the words of the living Prophets and Apostles of the Lord! I testify that God still speaks today through his chosen servants, just as in ancient times. The heavens aren't closed, they're wide open. Come and see.

"Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." (Amos 3:7)

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/media/broadcasts?lang=eng





I learned how to prepare mojarra












I forgot if I've mentioned the story of our member, Porky, and how the president of Mexico took down his Kabana by force, but here's a clip from that night. Porky is recording and they tried to shoot him. 
This happened only a few months ago.

The famous Porky

Looking sharp??

No hay nadie



One YEAR, baby!!!




No comments: