What I LOVE about this time of year are the family traditions we've established: our Shepherd's Dinner, the photo books we design to capture the memories of the year, the new Christmas book we read every Christmas Eve, the family gatherings, the songs of our Savior, watching It's a Wonderful Life, and witnessing random Christlike acts of service among strangers and friends.
For our family scripture study, we just finished reading a chapter drenched with the testimony of Jesus Christ (2 Nephi 25). I think what Miriam shared in family study is perfect!
"I liked verse 24 where it says to look forward with a steadfastness unto Christ. No matter what comes, we’re going to keep believing in Jesus Christ." - Miriam
Merry Christmas!
"Every day, consciously or otherwise, we all choose 'whom [we] will serve.' We demonstrate our determination to serve the Lord by faithfully engaging in daily acts of devotion. The Lord promises to direct our paths, but for Him to do that, we have to walk, trusting that He knows the way because He is 'the way.'" - (Whatsoever He Saith unto You, Do It By Elder L. Whitney Clayton)
No comments:
Post a Comment