Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Micah's 12th Week in Ciudad Frontera - w/ Elder Avila

 




I can't really remember what happened this week. 

Élder Avila and I went to Villahermosa for a day because we had divisions with the assistants. He went with Élder Paz and Élder Shorts, I went with Élder Hidalgo. That was pretty cool. 

We met a guy that runs a taco shop with his family and they gave us free tacos and expressed interest in attending our church, but we haven't heard from them since so we'll probably stop by at some point to see how things are going. 

I woke up feeling sick, and it's just gotten worse through the day. I think it's dengue, but for real this time. Tonight is transfer announcements, so I'll be figuring out if I'm staying in Frontera, or moving somewhere else. 

I would like to share a brief testimony. I know this Church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, is The Church of Jesus Christ, and there is no other. I know Joseph Smith was a Prophet, and that Prophets still speak today. "Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." (Amos 3:7) The heavens are open, and His Church is restored. Not remade, or remodeled, but restored. The same Church Christ established during His earthly ministry. I know these things are true, en el nombre de Jesucristo, amén. 

Here's some pictures. A large pig, a pathetic dog, a banana tree, a water bottle, and the tuba that I could've been cleaning. Until next week.



Email message from from a coworker at Summerhays Music


No comments: