I don't remember hardly anything that happened this week, but we had a baptism! The kid's name is Isaac, and he's 9. I thought I would be super happy with my first baptism, but I just kinda felt trunky all day. It's cool though.
For P day, all the elders in my district went to a Mexican buffet, so that was pretty rad.
I made a lasso, and it seems to work a lot better than the last one I made.
I ate some really delicious shrimp. So far, the mariscos (sea food) have been my favorite foods here in México.
We had Zone Conference and that was pretty cool.
That's all I can really think of to write this week. Sorry, this email is kinda janky.
"And that which doth not edify is not of God, and is darkness.
That which is of God is light; and he that receiveth light, and continueth in God, receiveth more light; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day."
(D&C 50:23-24)
I would like to encourage all of you to seek after things that edify. Seek after light. Seek to have the light of Christ in your lives! Do not lose time to things of darkness, or things that do not edify.
I know that when we seek to have Godly things in our lives, we will find peace, joy, and immeasurable blessings.
En el nombre de Jesucristo, amén.














No comments:
Post a Comment