Miriam's 10th Week in Piracicaba -Sister Rojas (the 2nd)
Here's my little summary for the week
This week I reached my 21st year of life! Whoohoo! That's weird for me, but it happened.
We did a blitz in Capivari this last week. A blitz is when several sets of missionaries are sent to one area to work for a day to help a struggling area. It was a fun experience to just to go work with a bunch of different missionaries in close proximity.
We've spent these last two transfers trying to reactive this less active return missionary. Every week he told us he would come, and every Sunday would come and go and something would happen to prevent him from coming. But this last week, after all these weeks, he finally showed up to church again! It really was a blessing to see him there again after all this time.
After one of our lessons fell through, we decided to visit our investigator's neighbor, Francine. She ended up bringing super receptive to our message! She said she had always seen us talking to her neighbor and had always wanted to talk to us but didn't know how to approach us. So she was extremely happy when we finally approached her. She wad our miracle for that day. We're excited to keep teaching her this week.
I just wanted to share this conference talk about Joseph Smith I read a little while back, and I thought it was an insightful and spiritual read, and I'd like to share it with you guys.
But that's all for now, folks.
Joseph, the Man and the Prophet
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/general-conference/1996/04/joseph-the-man-and-the-prophet?lang=eng



















No comments:
Post a Comment