Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Miriam's 8th Week in Piracicaba -Sister Rojas (the 2nd)

 So I'm at a Zone P-Day at the moment, so this email will be a little shorter than the others.


On Thursday I got a freaky message from the secretary asking which airport is the closest to my house. Know what that means? It means he's organizing flight plans.

That's literally the weirdest thing ever.

We had Zone Conference all about new ways to find people. Also about obedience because apparently it's still a little problem out here...

I had a companionship exchange with Sister Maurer again, and it was fun. She's actually hilarious.

But I'll focus on our Easter miracle.

We've been having a lot of struggles bringing people to church. Something ALWAYS happens to stop them from coming (be it from feeling cold to supposed internal bleeding, but that's a different story.) But this Sunday, we had three people show up! One was an elderly lady we met Tuesday, and she promised us from day one that she would go. So, miracle number one!

The daughter of a member we met a while back came as well, which is great because it's been a challenge to convince her to come.

Third was woman named Marta who's come several times, and she loved it like she does every time (we invited her to be baptized, but she doesn't feel ready yet.)

I'll end here with my testimony.

I was so grateful for the opportunity to celebrate Easter this week.

I've come to know my Savior Jesus Christ so much better out here on my mission, and I can say with more confidence now that I know that He lives, that He loves us, and that He really is our Redeemer.

This is my testimony that leave in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

The sign says, "The house on the other side."

No comments: