12-18-24
Howdy folks! 
Yup, so Alexis got baptized on Friday! That was fs the best thing that happened this week.
Outside of the baptisms we've been having, the work is going pretty slow. Not a lot of people in teaching, but we're working on it. This week, we're already doing better than the last 2, so credit where credit is due.
Also, despite the apparent lack of success in other areas, we will be having the baptism of Zaira this Saturday! 3rd for the month!
Everardo should be getting baptized too, but we've got to talk to his parents a little bit first... (his dad didn't give us permission) so please pray for Everardo, that his parents will let him get baptized. I've never met someone so escogido in all my mission. Everardo gets excited when we visit him, when we talk about baptism, he comes to church, he understands and remembers what we teach him, and it's just been so awesome to see him grow and progress, so please pray for a miracle!
Welp, that's about all I've got for you goobers today.
I know that God is our Father, and that Christ is our Savior. I know that Joseph Smith was called of God to restore the true Church of Christ, "built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone" (Ephesians 2:20), and that the Book of Mormon is the keystone of our religion, and contains the fullness of the gospel of Christ. I testify that God continues to reveal His word to us today, through modern prophets, just as in ancient times.
Of these things I testify, without any shadow of a doubt in my mind and heart, in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.
I the Nephite, my comp, the Lamanite.
Finding Escogidos
Felt like going old-school, today.
I bought a small knife.
Figure it's about time to send new pictures of Evangelina.






















No comments:
Post a Comment