Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Wednesday, January 22, 2025

Micah's 9th Week in Agua Dulce w/ Elder Gonzalez

12-11-24

That's right, thanks to all your prayers, we got to see the miracle of Kelly's baptism on Sunday! First baptism this area has seen in 4 months, and we're gonna have the baptism of Alexis this Friday, with Zaira and Everardo next Saturday! 

Also, yesterday we had our Christmas party. One of the districts preformed Feliz Navidad and it was incredible. Amazing guitarists I must admit. I now aspire to play the guitar like Élder Maxon 🫡

It's raining a ton today too. Perhaps the area will flood again.

That's about all I can think of that I should update you guys on, so I'll end with my testimony.

I know Christ is our Savior, that through Joseph Smith, He resorted His Church to the Earth, and with that, the Priesthood, which is the power of God given to men. I testify that by that Priesthood, Kelly was able to get baptized, and by that same Priesthood, miracles can be brought to pass. That's my little testimony for you guys today, y lo comparto en el nombre de Jesucristo, amén.













This dude is set to get baptized!! His name is Everardo.





[I sent Micah a package with a  3ft inflatable snowman, some fake snow, 
a Santa hat, a very tiny tree, and some Christmas lights.]



Kelly got baptized!!!!




 

No comments: