Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Wednesday, January 22, 2025

Micah's 11th Week in Agua Dulce w/ Elder Gonzalez

 12-25-24

This email is gonna be short cause I lost my phone and I can´t type like I used to.


Everardo and Zaira both got baptized!! Pretty sure that qualifies as a white Christmas no?
Everardo´s baptism was a huge miracle. We were at his house talking to his parents for about an hour and a half trying to get them to give him permission. Thank you all so much for your prayers!!

This Christmas, I testify of Christ. I testify of His divine birth, his perfect life, and his atoning sacrifice! I know Christ lives, He came into this world to save all of us. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.


Veracruz Christmas Conference 2024





Baptisms of Everardo and Zaira!!!

Everardo and his friend, Guillermo.

No comments: