Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Wednesday, January 22, 2025

Micah's 14th Week in Agua Dulce w/ Elder Gonzalez

 01-15-25

Howdy folks, I'm gonna write something really fast First week as District Leader was fine. Went by really fast. This week we saw several cool miracles, but for now, I'll share one particular miracle; While doing my daily planning, I got the feeling that we should knock a certain small street. I could see on the maps, however, that that particular street only had like 2 houses on it, so I ignored the feeling. 

Later that day, we saw a really cool sunset, and my comp wanted a picture. We walked a little ways down a small street to get a good angle with less trees, and I realized we were on the street I had felt the need to knock that morning. So, I figured we'd knock one house. We knock the door, but the lady wasn't interested. I decided that was good enough and we began to leave the street, when I felt a very clear prompting that said; "go back" so we went back and knocked the other house on the street, and we found Angélica, who now is set to get baptized the 24th! She's progressed amazingly in the last few days, and I truly believe she'll get baptized this next week. So, please pray for Angélica! 

So, I testify that spiritual revelation is real! Each one of us can receive personal revelation in our lives, that will guide us and strengthen us, we just have to be open to act on those promptings when they come, and I testify that they will come, as we seek Christ's guidance in our lives. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 

----------------------------------------------------- 

Okay up to speed So just an update on this last week, Angélica progressed really well and is getting baptized on Friday 👍 Also cold and rainy days mostly n yup Send me and email if you want, I'll prolly respond 😁

Did they actually get baptized? No.
Is the font clean for the first time in months? Yes.









He died.

0.5




Day 1 of the MTC
15 Months Later

Elder Lopez, Zone Leader

No comments: