Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Yesterday


Yesterday, I helped my dear friend clean her home following the tragic announcement of her son's passing on Wednesday. My heart is so broken for her. I'm at a loss of words. I ache with a desire to do more. I offer everything I can think of. I grieve with and for her and her family. It's so hard!!

Later, Joseph and I reserved a temple session at Provo City Center. In that session we ran into Josh Ellars, who served as a counselor with Joe Brockbank and Bishop McDonald in our Provo Ward before the big split. 

We talked for a while in the Celestial Room catching up with our lives. Josh told us about a time he was working in DC when a spiritual impression saved his life. As he was boarding the commuter train through Pennsylvania, a thought came to his mind, "If you're ever in a train accident, you'll be safer in the cars further back." He laughed because that should have alarmed him enough not to board the train at all.... but he did anyway. He went to the back as he was impressed to do. Sure enough, not long after the train departed it derailed going 105 MPH, killing several passengers and critically injuring several others. Josh walked away with some whiplash and a few scrapes but that was it. Just another testimony to follow promptings as they come!!

After the temple, I took Amillia to meet with her biological family for Easter. She was so happy because her mom and dad- Kelly and Austin, her half siblings - Hailen and Kami all came!! And, her grandma and grandpa, Renee and Jerry, made a surprise visit too. That lasted a couple of hours and then we had to leave to pick Micah and Kaylee up from work. 

Austin, Hailen, Renee, Amillia, Jerry, Kami, Kelly, and Charley (the dog)


We spent the last part of the evening at an exotic Car Show in SLC. My favorite car there was the Mclaren! That is a very sexy car!! Micah was in heaven!! He got a really nice picture of a Mclaren advertising Taco Bell. Who knew Taco Bell could look so cool?! 



🔥Yo quiero Taco Bell !!!🔥

No comments: