Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Monday, April 24, 2023

Week 8 of Hortolândia- 1st Area -



The Assistants and Secretaries
a video made by our very own office elders


My first Coxinhas

My First Pastel


Waiting for our super tasty sandwich.
Eating our super tasty sandwich.


--------------


I turned 20 on the 18th, and I got to eat lunch with some of my favorite members - Rúan and Camila - as well as Sister Brown and Batista. Camila made me a birthday cake, and that night I got to eat the birthday cake Sister Casperson spent nearly all of P day making for me
I
 Sister Missionaries are (Rawlins, Batista, Brown, and Casperson)




Leadership Training Meetings back in March





A few more pictures from a couple weeks ago....






No comments: