Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Saturday, April 22, 2023

Light

This morning, I listened to this podcast about LIGHT on the Spotify page "All In". This episode was awesome!! I especially loved the following quote the host shared & I felt like I should post it here for anyone who might be going through a dark time. Don't lose faith. Don't lose hope. Keep moving. Keep believing in the foundational truths of our Savior's gospel.  


"There may be some among you 
who feel darkness encroaching upon you. 
You may feel burdened 
by worry, fear or doubt. 
To you and to all of us, 
I repeat a wonderful and certain truth: 
God's light is real. It is available to all. 
It gives life to all things. 
It has the power 
to soften the sting of the deepest wound. 
It can be a healing balm 
for the loneliness and sickness of our souls. 
In the furrows of despair, 
it can plant the seeds of a brighter hope. 
It can enlighten 
the deepest valleys of sorrow. 
It can illuminate the path before us 
and lead us 
through the darkest night 
into the promise of a new dawn," 

-  Elder Uchtdorf 

Matt 5:14-16

No comments: