I wrote this poem just last week to send to my niece and nephew currently serving full-time missions. I admit it's a little cheesy but I had fun with it. 😜
For Your Mission - From, Alicia
Just thinking of you -
Hope you’re doing well!
Some days are heaven
And others are hell.
Not sure which kind
Today is for you…
So, I wrote you this note
In case you are blue.
Missionary life
brings joy and brings pain,
It stresses and blesses,
through sunshine and rain.
One day you’re on
The top of your game -
The next is a flop
And everything’s lame.
Just know that dark days
Will always turn brighter.
You’ll come out on top
Because you’re a fighter!
You’re strong and you’re brave!
You’re in God’s hands-
He has for you
Some wonderful plans!
Keep on moving
When life’s hard or it’s easy -
When it’s amazing and good
Or makes you feel queasy.
Just do your best
Take one step at a time.
And always remember
That YOU are sublime!!❤
Proverbs 3:5,6
No comments:
Post a Comment