Kaylee has been at Girl's Camp this same week Micah is in Europe. Here's a few pics of Kaylee at camp...
All while Kaylee is at camp, Miriam in Brazil, and Micah in Europe, ... Chandler is flying out to his cousin's wedding in Kentucky. This is Chandler's very first time flying in a plane that he'll actually land in. The other two times he has flown, he's jumped out.... with the skydiving team of course. ;)
It's so weird having one child at home.
Speaking of home... Joseph has been working remote the last couple years but they'll be mandating him to go into his office near the Riverwoods three times a week starting next week. I think he'll like the change-up. Plus, it will give him a chance to walk. There's a pretty trail that goes under Center Street he takes home.
And speaking of work... I took Amillia to my work at the Lab a couple of times this past week since she's been so bored without anyone around. She really seems to like that. She thinks my job looks a lot more fun than Dad's... I have to agree.
As for this moment, I just took MJR TOM to the car wash. Amillia had fun with the pressure hose...







No comments:
Post a Comment