Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Wednesday, February 19, 2025

Micah's 19th and Final Week in Agua Dulce w/ Elder Gonzalez

2-19-25

Not too much to tell.
Today was transfer day, so now I'm serving in Gaviotas Sur in Villahermosa, Tabasco, still as District Leader, with my new companion; Élder Rankin (far left of the photo). This is part of my new district.

Yesterday, I said goodbye to a couple friends I had made in Sweetwater, ate dinner with the other 2 elders there, and now I'm here.

My testimony for the week is that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true Church of Christ, and that there is no other. The more I study both the Bible and the Book of Mormon, the more clear that truth becomes. The more I pray in search of the truth, the more my testimony of this restored gospel grows. If you ask in faith, with real intention, you too will receive a witness. I testify of this simple truth with all my heart and soul, in which there is no doubt, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Write me an email if you want! 
I've only got a few months left, and I'm not planning on using social media after the mission, so you want to stay in touch, reach out! I'd like to catch up a bit on the lives of you guys as well.




☝This AI guy isn't very bright!




Only Ismael would understand.




I finally got to try a chocolate Carlota.


This uber driver sent us this photo, so I just thought I'd share it with you.

No comments: