Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Saturday, March 8, 2025

Micah's 2nd Week in Gaviotas Sur, Villahermosa with Elder Rankin

3-5-25

Yeah so this Sunday, Nora is getting baptized! She's the younger sister of a recent convert, and she's 8 years old. It's been honestly amazing how much she understands the things we've taught her! She understands the gospel better than her older brother lol.

[Nora is the little girl holding my comp's phone. She is getting baptized this Sunday. Her family is supportive.]



Outside of that happy news, not too much to tell.
I did divis for the first time with some of the Elders in my district, got to know their area a bit, got to Élder Lemus better, and yeah, it was all pretty chill.

That about sums it up I think.

I testify today of the truth of the Book of Mormon. I know, without any doubt, that the Book of Mormon is the word of God, serving as anther testament, along side the Bible, that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer, and that it contains the fullness of the gospel of Christ. I know and testify that Joseph Smith was called of God, because by no other means could such a book be brought to light.
If you have not yet read the Book of Mormon, and prayed to receive a witness from God to know if it is true or not, I invite you to do so. You will receive an answer, just as I did.
In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Message me if you want! 😁






Elder Nowers and Elder Theners

Me trying not to respond rudely when they give me the most stupid answer possible.









 

No comments: