4-9-25
The family got dunked !!
Yeah so really fast, Hany, Victoria and José all got baptized on Sunday! That was an extremely special day. (Shout-out Élder Rankin)
Also General Conference was awesome. The Second Coming of Christ is soon! Prepare your lanterns!
Yesterday we found a young man that also wants to get baptized and serve a mission named Tilo, so pray for him please! He accepted the bautismal invitation on the first contact!
Also, first time back at the temple in more than a year! Such a beautiful experience! I hope I get to go back soon!
I testify that Russell M. Nelson is called of God as His Prophet to help prepare us and hasten the work of the Lord! Please, come unto Christ! Choose to stay in His light! Do not put off the day of your repentance! I testify that we are never too far gone! We can always repent, and Jesus is there waiting for us with open arms! God will not abandon you! In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Hany, Victoria and José all got baptized.
It's pretty fire!
José has this picture for his profile picture.
Back at the temple after more than a year!
My Book of Mormon (proselitismo edition).



















No comments:
Post a Comment