Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Thursday, February 21, 2019

January 2019



For the last several years we usually go up to Kaysville and celebrate New Year's at Davis High with several of Joseph's sisters and their kids. We found out this last year that Kaysville isn't doing their New Year's party anymore. Bummer. We found some fun close to home though....

We started the year off with "The Greatest Showman" New Year's celebration at the Provo Rec. Center. We all absolutely loved the music and the movie of The Greatest Showman so that made it extra fun for us to enjoy the themed party Provo City put on. It really was quite the show!!














 (Just for fun: What are your favorite songs from "The Greatest Showman"? 
I love ALL of them! But my favorite two are Tightrope and From Now On.)







It has been just over six months since Amillia's adoption and so we've started up bio-family visits again. She was able to visit her half-siblings (they share the same mom). I'm so very grateful we have a good relationship with her half-siblings and their dad.
 I feel like I can trust their dad and that makes a big difference in being able to keep an open relationship.







We've been learning and growing together. I'm grateful that Amillia is naturally a loving little girl... that she still loves me despite all my weakness. She has such a huge heart!







I caught Miriam helping Micah with his math homework. Made my heart swell with pride as a mom to see her willingly helping her brother without any nudging from me. 






The sisters I serve with in my calling are the sweetest! They stopped by one evening to surprise me with this gift. They are an amazing support and such great friends. I will love them forever!!






Just a regular Sunday family dinner with love, all my kids, and Grandpa. 
(Miriam refused to turn around.)


 ..... Joseph used his loving fatherly persuasion to turn Miriam toward the camera. ;)





On another occasion... Cute little Kaylee put together a dinner plate for Amillia and herself.







Took one of our school days to the MOA!
(Miriam, Micah, Kaylee, and Amillia)




No comments: