In a world that is losing faith almost everywhere we turn, there are those who stand firm and unshaken, grounded upon the Truth. I thank my Father in Heaven for such strong sentinels in my life, for their examples of covenant keeping and determined discipleship in the Lord, Jesus Christ.
This past week, Joseph and I have had this talk on repeat. It is phenomenal! I took a few screen-shots of one of my favorite parts. I've shared it on Instagram and Facebook, and we're showing it to our kids tonight for FHE. I just believe it's so important.
Elder Corbridge speaks from the heart, he speaks with the Spirit. What a completely inspired talk for such a time as this! Go listen to it or read it as soon as you can & Stand For Ever 💓



1 comment:
I was thinking just recently, the Father has promised us that because of Him and his Son, Jesus Christ, all things are possible.
But does that mean that what ever we want it’s a big Yes to every thing we ask. Sometimes we may employ a “Shopping Spree “ mentality.
We don’t need that because Jesus reiterates that His Grace is sufficient. So I had to look that word up and define it in the context of my own needs and wants. I pray daily for that sufficientcy in my just daily life. And what I have observed is that God is always working behind the scenes and touching hearts and speaking love and life through his Spirit. And if we are really still and pay attention, there is a gift daily. A prayer in progress daily, a blessing daily, joy daily even if it’s a bad day. Sometimes we tend to “save “ our best or hardest or saddest or whatever the drama of the day pray for the occasion of prayer. But I know God wants it all so He can do all those possible and impossible things
Love you
Post a Comment