It has been so heartbreaking to watch her and her family grieve. Before Dain got sick and everything was going well, they felt their family was complete - so much so that her husband was even scheduled for a vasectomy. When Dain's condition kept getting worse and they began facing the fact they were going to lose him, they decided to cancel her husband's surgery and try for another baby.
I was absolutely overjoyed to hear the news today that Jenny is expecting! She finds out the baby's gender right around Dain's birthday in Aug. I don't think there is anything that could make me happier! I'm going to throw her the biggest baby shower this fall!! She's never had one before so this makes it even more fun to plan!
There is nothing more healing to the soul than holding and cradling a newborn child!

No comments:
Post a Comment