Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Wednesday, January 22, 2025

Micah's 7th Week in Agua Dulce w/ Elder Gonzalez

 11-27-24

So, over the last couple weeks, Élder Ramirez and I started to see a little more progress in our area, (put 2 people on date; Kelly, age 12 and Gabriel, age 20-or-so), so that's been awesome. Also Ramirez died on Monday (I killed him) and is now resting in Texas.

I was andar-ing in trio with the elders from the area Agua Dulce for the rest of Monday and all of Tuesday. Tuesday we invited Alexis to get baptized. He's been taught a lot by missionaries before, but couldn't get baptized because he worked on Sundays, and was, therefore, not able to come to church. But now how doesn't work on Sundays and he wants to get baptized 👍

On to my next chilango comp; Élder González (also from Texas)

I picked him up from the bus stop yesterday (Wednesday) and now we're gonna see where things go from there. I've worked with him on divis several times before, but now we're comps. Pray for me. Please.

Okay now before I fall further into sin and continue to write my email outside of P-day, I'll wrap up with my testimony.

I know Jesus Christ is my Savior, and that through Him, everything is possible. Through His grace, I have seen changes in my life that I could never have brought about myself. I know God is our loving Father in heaven! He loves you more than you can comprehend. I testify that miracles happen! I've seen them. I testify that God speaks! I've heard him. And I testify that Christ has restored His Church! It's called The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Each day that passes, I see more evidence of these truths, and I can never deny them. And I invite each of you to come and see.
En el nombre de Jesucristo, amén.



Peso Pluma Edition





Ramirez saying bye to members...



He died.



No comments: