12-4-24
Howdy folks 
Pretty crazy to think I'm at 14 months in the mission.
This week was pretty awesome ngl. At the rate we're going, we're expecting to have at least 5 baptisms this month, with a goal of 7! That said, please pray for;
Kelly, Alexis, Everardo, Mario, and Zaira.
They're all progressing extremely well, so if you guys could pray that they'll be able to follow through and make that covenant with the Lord, that'd be pretty nice of you.
Things are going pretty darn well with my new comp. A lot better than I thought they would, that's for sure. He's not very obedient, but we teach well together, and we get along n stuff.
This area that we're serving in is known to be one of the worst areas in the mission, as people here are not receptive and the members don't help us very much, but we've seen miracle after miracle guiding us to people that the Lord has prepared for us. Just another testament that this truly is the Lord's work.
Today, I testify that God loves each and every one of you. That doesn't mean that he'll make your life easy, but it does mean that you have divine potential, and you can find peace and joy in this life, and eternal happiness in the life to come. Trust the Lord. He will guide you to where you need to go, and His plan is a lot better than yours. En el nombre de Jesucristo, amén.
Feel free to write back to me! I'd love to hear from you guys! And if you already respond regularly, I'll try to actually get back to you now 

Okay bye 

An old widow.
New companion, Elder Gonzalez.
Nice!!
[Micah's Mission President gave him these two pictures at his last interview. A member snapped these shots of Elder Rawlins and Elder Ramirez walking down the street to their next appointment. It's such a cool capture! I'm so glad he got a copy of these.]
Micah said, "Proof that President Chavez has spies."


















No comments:
Post a Comment