Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Micah's 4th week in Coatzacoalcos w/ Elder McAllister


I took another picture of this from the other side. This thing gives me serious Yoda's hut/Star Wars vibes. I think it's abandoned, so I might have to find a way inside one day. Finna fly to a galaxy far far away...
 
Golden orb weaver? A type of orb weaver?


just some place we found one day while feeling adventurous


Cat faced spider

Banana dog




Mexican construction.  Look how thin the walkway is leading up to the door ....And no the discarded trash is normal. A lot of the intersections here have massive piles of garbage bags and trash in the middle, so they function more like roundabouts

It's dead
I bought a sharpie off my comp

No comments: