The biggest update for this week is that the temperature suddenly plummeted out of no where. Okay, well it didn't really plummet, but it went down by 25 degrees, and it was really windy and rainy, so it felt way colder than it should have.
However, let it be known that this is no complaint on my end. This cool weather is a blessing straight from above. I can finally sleep comfortably again!
There wasn't much more of a change from last week to this week, but...
We participated in an activity to celebrate the departure of a missionary in the ward. He'll be leaving in April to serve in Chile.
I got some more sunset pictures.
Also some more flower pictures.
Also captured a picture of the Forbidden Fruit and the devil trying to tempt us in the form of a cat.
We met some cool people this week, but there isn't any progress there, so I don't have much to add.
But this week I listened to a very good talk by Dieter F Uchtdorf about being genuine and recognizing the hand of the Lord in all that we do. It goes pretty well with his talk on humility too.
Because God is perfect, it is absolutely necessary that we acknowledge His hand in our lives and in our accomplishments. A happier life really boils down to a little gratitude and humility.
I'm so grateful that we have living apostles and prophets to guide and help us on our quests to become better people.
















No comments:
Post a Comment