Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Sunday, October 9, 2016

So blessed!

I'm so grateful for this new home we've been blessed with.  It's charming, absolutely charming! All of our family who has visited us here have been enchanted by it too.

I'm also very pleased with the neighbors we've met already.  Today was a great day at church.  I was surprised how many people were eager to talk with us and shake our hands.  They made us feel incredibly welcome.

It's a bonus that we have the Temple in our ward too.  I love that beautiful City Center Temple so much!

Peace fills my heart and I know we are right were we need to be.  I'm confident that this was a very good move.

-Alicia


No comments: