Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Monday, October 24, 2016

2 Nephi 25:26 - Ponderize - Week 56

The verse I've chosen to ponderize this week is from where I'm reading with my personal study in the Book of Mormon.  I love this scripture! It's a favorite to many and there's good reason...  It's awesome! 

"We talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, 
we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, 
and we write according to our prophecies, 
that our children may know to what source 
they may look for a remission of their sins." 
- 2 Nephi 25:26

And like any awesome scripture, it makes it extra cool to have a song that goes with it--a song that makes you want to clap your hands and testify! Amen!! 


"If you’ve got pain
He’s a pain taker
If you feel lost
He’s a way maker"

-Zach Williams

-Alicia - (Make the Day Beautiful) ;)

No comments: