Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

I'll Take It

I drove up to be with my niece yesterday. She wanted her cousins there too and since my kids are homeschooled, I was able to bring them without any problems!  (My foster son was at the Elementary and my foster daughter was at preschool. So it was just me, Alexa, and my bio-kids.) We spent the entire afternoon with her. She said it was exactly what she needed.

Here's a few pictures from yesterday.  We met with Alexa minutes after her appointment with the dentist. Half her face was still numb and she couldn't talk well--My kids thought it was absolutely hilarious listening to her. Alexa snapped a shot with Kaylee trying to do the pouty pucker look. I was laughing so hard because you can see her lips weren't working right.

The last picture of Alexa in the dentist chair is a selfie she sent to her boyfriend, Conner right after she got her shot of novocaine. I love that they can have fun with each other like that.  He's been such a strength to her and stayed at the hospital with Alexa all day on Sunday. We really love him and you can see why he loves her.  She's wonderful!

Right when we got home from hanging out with my adorable niece, we turned around and left with everyone (including our fosters) to go hiking for FHE up Battle Creek Falls. It was a very full and a very good day.

I'll take it!
-Alicia




No comments: