Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Micah's 9th Week in Ciudad Frontera - w/ Elder Avila

This was in the area map as a member's house... 



The beauties of La Ciudad Frontera



Otter skin and crocodile wallets.


Crocodile scripture cases and crocodile boots with built in spurs!


 I think I've said this in almost every email, but not too much happened this week.

I don't have any stories to share, and there hasn't been much progress in the people we're trying to teach right now.

If nothing else, I've come to gain a greater testimony of the Book of Mormon.

The Book of Mormon really is the most correct of any other book, and a man really will draw nearer to God by abiding by its precepts than by any other book. The Book of Mormon is the keystone of this Church, and without it, all else fails.

If the Book of Mormon isn't true, then Joseph Smith wasn't a Prophet. Without Joseph Smith, there is no restoration of Christ's Church, and without the restoration, we have no keys to the holy Priesthood. If we have none of that, there is no Kingdom of God on earth.

The truthfulness of the Book of Mormon, the restoration of this Church, which is truly The Church of Jesus Christ, of whom there is no other, the fact that Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God, called to restore these truths again to the Earth, all of this, is not something I merely believe. It is something I know.

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."

(James 1:5)

"And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.

And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things."

(Moroni 10:4-5)

These things I know.

In the name of Jesus Christ, The Son of God, my Savior and Redeemer, amen.

Here's some pictures.

Some delicious fish (fried fish has been my favorite dish so far),


a "very naiz" restaurant, 

some cool trees, 


and a sunset.



No comments: