There's so much going on right now you'd think I wouldn't have any trouble coming up with something to write but I am. We're waiting still to have a couple more tests done on Kaylee to find out if she's going to be okay. We had a big scare with her earlier this week where the doctors think she may have had a few small seizures. Whether they were seizures or not, her white blood cell count is really high and they're trying to make sure that's not anything too serious. She's scheduled for a neuroscan on Monday. I'm hopeful that she'll be just fine but I'm still a little scared that I could be wrong.
In the Book of Mormon reading today, I read one of my most favorite verses from the Isaiah chapters: "God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; He also has become my salvation." - 2 Nephi 22:2 and Isaiah 12:2
I'm grateful for the scriptures.
-Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment