Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Featuring...

We enjoyed a fun concert at the Velour to hear my nephew, Bryson, play. He did great!! He sounded and looked a little like a clean-cut Ed Sheeran as he sang one of my favorites, "Thinking Out Loud" . The rest of Bryson's songs were original ones that he wrote. I was impressed.

Currently, Bryson is collaborating with Chandler on a song. It will be Electronic Dance mixed with Bryson's vocals.  Chandler is going for a sound sort of like  Black Rose by, Blasterjaxx  featuring Jonathan Mendelsohn. (1:17 is where the vocal feature comes in with the electronic music) I think Chandler and Bryson could totally pull off a sound like this. I can't wait to hear how it turns out! I'll post a link when they're finished.

No comments: