Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Trust

I love these two verses in Alma 36.

"I do know that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions and shall be lifted up at the last day.... I have been supported under trials and troubles of every kind, yea, and in all manner of afflictions; yea, God has delivered me... yea, and I do put my trust in Him, and He will still deliver me." 
- Alma 36: 3 & 27


I can testify just the same as Alma did. I know that God loves us, that He is real! I know that if we put our trust in Him, there is nothing we can't make it through. He will guide our path all along the way.

- Alicia

No comments: