We had some great discussions on how aware our Father in Heaven is of us and how anxious He is to answer our prayers. We talked about the times in which we live and marveled at the glorious things we are witnessing in the Gospel throughout the world.
The scripture that has been coming to my mind all day today is Mosiah 4:9. I think it's a great one to ponder for the week. There's a lot of things in life I simply don't understand... but I DO know with complete certainty that God is real, that He is powerful, that we can tap into His power and grace if we sincerely seek it. I know without any doubt that He hears and answers every prayer, that He loves us deeply, and that we can't even begin to comprehend His plans for us.
"Believe in God; believe that he is, and that he created all things, both in heaven and in earth; believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth; believe that man doth not comprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend." - Mosiah 4:9
-Alicia :)
No comments:
Post a Comment